Interface Engravers use the latest computer controlled mechanical engraving equipment and CO2 laser engraving equipment. Software packages are right up to date making programming quick and efficient. We can read almost any file format and import your specific company logo from a bitmap image. Materials include hard laminates, laminated plastics and a full range of metals.
- LS800 Gravograph CO2 Laser engraver, capacity 300 mm x 600 mm
- IS400 Gravograph CNC mechanical engraver capacity 210 mm x 310 mm
- IS6000 Gravograph CNC mechanical engraver capacity 610 mm x 410 mm
- Ancillary equipment used for: - cutting, bevelling, corner profiling and Braille bead insertion
- The latest Gravograph GS software is used to program the work and drive the engraving equipment
- We can read your file in the following vector formats ...
- Autocad DXF
- Illustrator EPS / AI
- PDF (Vector format only)
- Corel Draw (Vector format only)
- Various other formats (contact us for details)